EV Charging Locations links/maps

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
garygid said:
The DNV has a form to apply for the ZEV Decal, and the fee is $17.

Just what I want on my car, more stickers. The DMV needs to pull their head out and issue plates with an EV designation so you don't need stickers for everything. I have never had these on my EV.

I have not seen a "charging" spot with signs that would require the sticker, but I have only been to a few.

Have you seen any spaces (so far) that "require" the sticker?

Gary

Once when I parked at the charger at the San Francisco Presidio Main Post w/ my GEMCar a park cop stopped to check for the sticker. So I know it can happen. I was glad that I had one.

I put my ZEV sticker on the back window in the corner...It's pretty small and you get used to it after awhile.....

zev.jpg

garygid said:
I have not seen a "charging" spot with signs that would require the sticker, but I have only been to a few.

Have you seen any spaces (so far) that "require" the sticker?

Well, the ones at SM Place have "EV Parking Only" signage and quote the ordinance indicating that violators could be towed. And remember that Mallory got a ticket at the Ralph's up there before she got her parking decal, so it is entirely possible to be cited or worse for not having it.

EVDRIVER said:
garygid said:
The DNV has a form to apply for the ZEV Decal, and the fee is $17.

Just what I want on my car, more stickers. The DMV needs to pull their head out and issue plates with an EV designation so you don't need stickers for everything. I have never had these on my EV.

Nice idea! Now, if only I can get the Commonwealth of Virginia to authorize a new Zero Emission (ZE) plate specifically for Electric and Hydrogen Fuel Cell vehicles. Clean Fuel my ass! Let the idiot Hybrid Drivers get that perk. I wanna say loud and proud that my car isn't just clean fuel, it's Zero #@$^ Emissions, baby!

Even if EVs can't use the HOV like the 2001 Priuses still can, at least I can shout it out!

Back