EV experience poll

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty straightforward stuff with a few extras I haven't seen on other surveys ... on the whole utility question, would be good to add something simple on the both the utility name (already mentioned on this thread, either a drop down list for the biggies or fill in the blank) as well as the kWh charge you pay; rather than get tons of individual answers list it as above or below the national average or perhaps in increments (seem to recall it's either .11 or .12 per kWh). Some of us pay very low night time rates, flat rates (as is my case) or are on separate meters at a reduced rate, etc. as well as the average price per gal. for gas can have some effect as well for some (with taxes, our gas is among the highest in the U.S. but electricity rates are typically well below the national .11/.12 rate). Will be interesting to see the results ...

Thanks, guys- keep it coming!

And on the utility question, that's been added based on your feedback. For the moment we're just asking the utility, given how many rate options there are with some of them- but you're right that it helps inform the opinions.

As I mentioned, this is a first pass- I will be coming back to y'all wanting more info, I'm sure! :)

Back