EV Focus Grp in So Calif - STUDY OVER - The Aftermath...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FWIW, I received an email from Cynthia this morning (6/20) that she had filler her quota for Leaf owners. She mentioned that if she runs low on her other 'quotas', she may fill with more Leaf owners. My initial email to her was Wed., 6/15 night.

JPVLeaf said:
FWIW, I received an email from Cynthia this morning (6/20) that she had filler her quota for Leaf owners. She mentioned that if she runs low on her other 'quotas', she may fill with more Leaf owners. My initial email to her was Wed., 6/15 night.

I don't know when I sent in the email, but I never received a response of any kind. :cry:

jpvLeaf said:
I got lucky. I'm in! Got the call yesterday morning that there was a slot open, and now I'm scheduled for this Sat. afternoon. The initial slots that were reserved for LEAF owners (and age demographic) were filled. But, C.R. was able to add me in for one of the yet-to-be-filled slots originally intended for other EV/EREV owners. :cool:

JPVLeaf said:
jpvLeaf said:
I got lucky. I'm in! Got the call yesterday morning that there was a slot open, and now I'm scheduled for this Sat. afternoon. The initial slots that were reserved for LEAF owners (and per age demographics) were filled. But, C.R. was able to add me in for one of the yet-to-be-filled slots originally intended for other EV/EREV owners. :cool:

Cool, JPV. Glad you got one of the slots.

Jimmydreams said:
JPVLeaf said:

I don't know when I sent in the email, but I never received a response of any kind. :cry:

I also did not get any kind of a response, I sent a email within a hour of the post :cry:

1051 said:
Jimmydreams said:
JPVLeaf said:

I also did not get any kind of a response, I sent a email within a hour of the post :cry:

That's crummy, Mitch. Sorry to hear it. She could at least have gotten back to you guys.

Adrian said:
mwalsh said:
Adrian said:
I'll be there Friday morning. Curious to see what it's all about.

Also there Friday morning. See you there? I assume you're at 9am, since I'm at 11:45am?

Yes, see you there.

Guys, please don't piss them off too much while you're there, okay? My time slot is on Sunday and I don't want them to throw their hands up and cancel the whole event by the time I show up. :lol:

Got the call. They needed more people though at first I was told they were full. Slot left for me is Monday afternoon. They will have probably heard it all from you guys by the time they get to Monday. :lol:

Guys, please don't piss them off too much while you're there, okay? My time slot is on Sunday and I don't want them to throw their hands up and cancel the whole event by the time I show up.

ok, I guess I'll have to behave.

z0ner said:
She called me yesterday with a Sunday slot that opened up, so I'm in. Phil, you weren't 86'd were you? :lol:

Nope, I have a 2:30 pm slot on Sunday. Thanks for the concern, z0ner. If I had been 86'd there'd be no LOL about it, though... :evil:

Boomer23 said:
Guys, please don't piss them off too much while you're there, okay? My time slot is on Sunday and I don't want them to throw their hands up and cancel the whole event by the time I show up. :lol:

A little explanation about my comment, here. I went to another focus group yesterday for an EV (I won't disclose the brand yet, out of courtesy to the company). I was the only one in the group who has an EV, and I couldn't help but open my yap a bit more than the others, since they were all newbies. I don't think that I really pissed off the moderator, but I decided to keep my mouth shut a bit more than I naturally would in order not to unduly influence the group. So I let others speak first, but then I couldn't control myself after there was a lull in the conversation. I think it went fine, though, and I noticed that the next group that went in after us were mostly driving EVs, two Mini Es and about four older RAV4s. So I'm sure that they got an ear full from that group. :lol:

Anyway, this next study will be one-on-one interviews, so I expect that we'll be able to talk all we want. ;)

Back