First San Diego LEAF delivery to be December 13

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my invite, but I have to work Monday evening. Oh well....I'll make sure I attend the private Leaf delivery ceremony when they hand me the key (fob) to MY car!!! :mrgreen:

I will be there with my new loaded Blue SL Leaf, EV equipped. The EV Project is installing my home charger right now. Woo Hoo!

I RSPV'd this morning - they said space was tight and had to 'escalate' my request to bring my spouse, who will be the primary driver of our LEAF, but it sounded like maybe they would be able to - I'm to wait for an email letting us know one way or the other. It's close to our house so we'll probably just go together regardless, and if only one of us can get in, we'll flip a coin.

I reserved on the first day and ordered on the first day I could. Leon at Mossy Nissan is handing over the car on Monday to me.

Congratulations Reeler ! I know how it feels to be just a few days away ...
I'm getting crazy ... now I'm starting to think that I should count hours rather than days ;p

Gudy, You are right. Anticipation is killing me.

I am told my family will have seats right in front to watch you get yours in SF.

We are the two customers from California to get theirs from the first 10 delivered. I will have to get a picture together.

Congrats from Rancho Santa Fe!!! It is terrifc for you to be part of what I believe is a major historic change. As you know Leon is a pleasure to work with and you are in good hands. I have not received an invitation to attend the celebration, so if you have the time please share your celbration experience with us.

reeler ... 2nd post today where I'm learning stuff about the event ! Can't wait for tomorrow lunch when I'm meeting with a few people from Nissan so that they can fill me in on the details, I feel like I'm the last one to know stuff ...
... ho I get it, they're trying to make it a surprise !

haha

Just made my RSVP (just me, the Mrs. will stay home and make sure the kids' homework gets done). Didn't seem to be an issue getting in if you aren't trying to +1 it.

The most intriguing part of the email (other than the potential polar bear hug) for all those not named reeler is this:

"This e-mail was sent in response to your interest in Nissan LEAF™ and will provide you information about the status of your reservation."

Hope it's something more than "Pending".

Back