First San Diego LEAF delivery to be December 13

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEAFguy

I just got an email from Nissan Corporate announcing the first LEAF delivery in San Diego. It will be Monday, December 13. As they are asking for an rsvp I am reluctant to publicize the information, as I do not know how many invitations are being extended. I will be able to attend, and look forward to seeing the first San Diego delivery!

I "got wind" of the same email. Will happen at 6pm at their Nissan Design HQ (same place where they've held previous events). Alex Amelang is apparently the RSVP coordinator - Google will find you her details.

GroundLoop said:
I wonder how they pick the attendees?

I publish a blog specifically on the LEAF, and have exchanged communications with Nissan's PR types. I am thinking that that is what got me on the list.

DaveinOlyWA said:
so who is the lucky dog? are they on this site?

It ain't me! I thought for sure I'd get a call today about scheduling my EVP EVSE install, but I don't think they called (I'm at work right now).

I'm still thinking December, but probably immediately before or after Xmas.

If they open the event to the unwashed "Pending" masses, I'll be there.

If it's the Nissan Design center, it's across the street from the UCSD campus.. corner of Genesee and Campus Point Dr.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Nissan+Design+America&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=51.310143,78.574219&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Genesee+Ave+%26+Campus+Point+Dr,+San+Diego,+California+92121&ll=32.883407,-117.220119&spn=0.006703,0.009592&z=17&iwloc=A&cid=413693953760043852

Nissan Design America
9800 Campus Point Drive
San Diego, CA 92121-1575

garygid said:
Monday, maybe I will be able to drive down ... but when and where?

What does it matter, if none of us are invited . . . . which reminds me . . . back when WC Fields got tossed out on his ear, he'd say, "I've been thrown out of nicer places than this."
:D

I got an invitation too!!!

Thanks, Nissan, for thinking of us Leafers in San Diego!!!

I'll be there in my red Nissan Leaf windbreaker supporting the cause....Maybe they'll say something about the January delivery people that will be reassuring!

Randy

Back