Fox news airs interview with Leaf owner - 2/25 @ 9:43am!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LakeLeaf

Anyone who's reading right now - it sounds like Fox News is going to interview and owner of a Nissan Leaf in their next segment.

Anyone know who it is?

Should be interesting.

"Gas prices too high? We're going to interview an owner of the new, all electric Nissan Leaf"

Got tail end, what were the negatives? I noticed they did not mention rebates with the price at the end.

LakeLeaf said:
Anyone know who it is?

Should be interesting.

Turned out to be Gudy! Fox says they have been following him since he received the Leaf.

It sounded pretty positive to me. They did voice consumer concerns of a car that goes less then 100 miles on a charge, but then talked about all of the charging stations going in. At the end they also noted that it's new technology and we should expect it to improve and costs to decline as it matures.

Way to go Gudy!

EVDRIVER said:
Got tail end, what were the negatives? I noticed they did not mention rebates with the price at the end.

It seemed to be a pretty positive piece to me. A little surprised.

Yes - no mention of the rebates. A couple of goofy camera angles. Good to see one of us on TV.

I'm not sure how long this link will work but here is the Fox news story.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4557168/are-electric-cars-a-game-changer/

Carlos said:
I'm not sure how long this link will work but here is the Fox news story.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4557168/are-electric-cars-a-game-changer/
some worry their electric bills will climb, too
well, duh! :roll: :roll:

And, at least when I viewed the video, the introductory ad was from the American Petroleum Institute!!

Glenn said:
Carlos said:
And, at least when I viewed the video, the introductory ad was from the American Petroleum Institute!!
Yup, very funny about the ad. Nice piece actually. Obviously done by the local station and not by the national right wing fruitcakes.

SanDust said:
Glenn said:
Carlos said:
Yup, very funny about the ad. Nice piece actually. Obviously done by the local station and not by the national right wing fruitcakes.

Don't be so harsh on "national right wing fruitcakes". Some of us are actually anti-Hummer, pro-EV humans, just like you. ;)
and...some of us will be driving Leaf automobiles, just like you! :roll:

Thanks for the heads up and posting the link. Now the LEAF needs more PR from other major networks that have a greater reach. Has there been any mention of the LEAF on CBS 60 Minutes or other such programs?

Back