From Anaheim to temecula

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronmamacleaf

I didn't know if my wife and I could make you monthly wine trip down temecula in a leaf. About 95miles each way and driving 70+mph on the freeway.

There is a Nissan dealership in temecula where we got a chance to quick charge.

Long story short I love my leaf and love the plug share app. I don't know why more people don't convert to electric...

Side question. Does the level 2 charger use up a lot more electricity done the level 1 trickle charge. Even though level 1 in on longer

Ronmamacleaf said:
I didn't know if my wife and I could make you monthly wine trip down temecula in a leaf. About 95miles each way and driving 70+mph on the freeway.

There is a Nissan dealership in temecula where we got a chance to quick charge.

Long story short I love my leaf and love the plug share app. I don't know why more people don't convert to electric...

Side question. Does the level 2 charger use up a lot more electricity done the level 1 trickle charge. Even though level 1 in on longer

No, level 2 is more efficient. In part, because the cooling pump has to run for the entire charge, so fewer hours of running the pump.

And, "70+ mph" is not required by law. Even dropping to 65 will give you a significant range improvement.

Back