Has anyone purchased car seat covers for the LEAFs ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AlanK said:
I like the variety they offer on their website, but I don't see the Leaf listed. Are you guessing that the ones for the Versa will be the right size? Or are you doing a custom order with them?
-----------------------------------------------
The company didn't mention what car my ordered covers would fit. As far as I know, it isn't a custom order, maybe more universal. I'll have to wait and see how they fit and report back to the group :mrgreen:

Does anyone in the Bay Area (CA) have the Wet Olike seat covers instaled? I would like to see what they look like before ordering. I called them and they have sold around 100 for the Leaf. I'm sure our group order was most of that.

I am in San Diego and am planning on buying leather and having it installed - at or over the border at a place I know. They also do expensive furniture.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned an auto upholstery place to get covers? There are several good ones here. (or TJ)

I also intend to change out the shiny black interior parts with faux wood to soften the interior as soon as they are available. I hope that then the interior will look like it is in a $35,000 car!

littlegreen said:
Does anyone in the Bay Area (CA) have the Wet Olike seat covers instaled? I would like to see what they look like before ordering. I called them and they have sold around 100 for the Leaf. I'm sure our group order was most of that.

I live in Lafayette and I have installed one seat cover. I put a post in the Group Buy topic. (Sorry I don't know how to put the link in)
Let me know if you want to chat about them.
Ken

Back