Has anyone purchased car seat covers for the LEAFs ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 for a group buy

We may just get front seat covers tho

Green Hardwoods #516 may look good in a silver leaf (don't think my husband would go for Purple Aloha #42)

LEAF #567, 1200 miles and loving it

nancy

I too was thinking of just getting the basic black. Would like to get something that matches the interior of the car. Would other wise get a dual tone of Black/White.

Any one contact them for a group buy?
Thx

If nobody has posted that they have contacted Wet Okole by tomorrow morning, I'll contact them, and get the info that we need.

cheers!

I just got off the phone with Steven at Wet Okole, and indicated our interest in a group purchase. He will be out of the office until Monday, but said he would take a look at MNL.com, and that they would likely do something for us. The Leaf is a new pattern for them, and they typically have to put in extra hours to make it work out, so they would look into the feasibility, and get back to me (us) on Monday. With the attention that the Leaf is getting from the general public on a personal level, I can see how this could be good PR/advertising for them.

If you are interested in participating in a group buy, now would be a good time to speak up, so that I can give him a better head count.
I will start a new thread in the Accessories/Mods area (link below), so that we don't clog up this one, so even if you have +1'd here, please repost your interest in the other thread (make it easy on me :lol: )

spread the word!

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3611

Rake said:
I just got off the phone with Steven at Wet Okole,

I know Wet Okole's Tracy Willms from the Mini World....he's a stand-up bloke. He owns a beautiful Mini Moke, pictured here on the Wet Okole web site (and naturally fitted with Wet Okole covers). :

http://www.wetokole.com/Z-Mini-Moke--Gallery1888.html

leafkabob said:
Volusiano,

In case you didn't catch it, you have two days left to get in on the group buy. http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3722
Thank you so much Leafkabob, I didn't catch it so your post here "saves my day"! I'm going to get in on it.

I'm going to buy my seat covers from www.bestfh.com

Cost $69.99 in dark gray. Seat covers are "leatherette" perforated. I received a sample piece in the mail today. The color is similar to the front half of the Leaf dash at the windshield. I phoned them to make sure they had the 4 headrest option(instead of the 5).

They also sell a several layer car cover for $49.99, which I bought. I don't believe it has the SL solar panel cut-out. Optional $9.99 locking cable.

gasmiser1 said:
I'm going to buy my seat covers from http://www.bestfh.com

Cost $69.99 in dark gray. Seat covers are "leatherette" perforated. I received a sample piece in the mail today. The color is similar to the front half of the Leaf dash at the windshield. I phoned them to make sure they had the 4 headrest option(instead of the 5).

They also sell a several layer car cover for $49.99, which I bought. I don't believe it has the SL solar panel cut-out. Optional $9.99 locking cable.

If you get them installed, please post pictures for others.

From their site, it was not clear that any car covers would fit
a hatchback like the LEAF.
How do they handle the antenna?

Likewise, they do not list the LEAF for seat covers.
How do you determine what to buy?

garygid said:
From their site, it was not clear that any car covers would fit
a hatchback like the LEAF.
How do they handle the antenna?

Likewise, they do not list the LEAF for seat covers.
How do you determine what to buy?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Car Cover: I don't have it yet, but I'm guessing I'd have to unscrew the antenna and cut a small circular hole for it to poke through. Then, they provide a reinforcing patch for each side that you can iron onto the cover.

Seat Covers: I called them up to order so I wouldn't get the wrong size. She said the item should fit. 30 day money back guarantee, so I guess I'm the guinea pig on these two items.

Upon arrival, I'll post the item number and try to do picture posting too.

Antenna hole and "patch", thanks, that helps.

Please post the item numbers now, and your evaluation when you get them.

Were they related to (or the same as) the Nissan Versa sizes?

garygid said:
Antenna hole and "patch", thanks, that helps.

Please post the item numbers now, and your evaluation when you get them.

Were they related to (or the same as) the Nissan Versa sizes?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I spoke to Huyan Fang at FH Group, ph: 1(201)210-2426. She said the seat covers would fit my Leaf. We'll have to wait and see. Confirmation seat cover item number is: #3717-M

FH Group's website isn't that great. I can't even use my paypal or credit card on the site. I had to call in my orders. The lady said they are having computer issues.

Hi All,

I purchased a seat cover set for front and back from FH Group for $46.
http://www.bestfh.com/onlinestore/product_info.php?cPath=47&products_id=94
They look nice, but now after a view rides I have to say that they are really warm and I start sweating on my back after a view miles of driving.
I will contact FH Group about a return and then I'm going to order some Cotton ones from Coverking and see if they are different.
I was thinking about the Wet Okole's, but a friend of mine has those in his SUV and they are also very warm, so they look and feel really good.
:D If nothing else works, I have to recruit my wife to needle some custom covers up for me. :D

gasmiser1 said:
I'm going to buy my seat covers from http://www.bestfh.com

I like the variety they offer on their website, but I don't see the Leaf listed. Are you guessing that the ones for the Versa will be the right size? Or are you doing a custom order with them?

Back