Impending delivery ...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that you KNOW that Jan 1 was the "latest",
in spite of what they said, or even intended to convey.

And, even YOUR time frame is not yet passed.

Relax, wait, ... enjoy.

garygid said:
I see that you KNOW that Jan 1 was the "latest",
in spite of what they said, or even intended to convey.

And, even YOUR time frame is not yet passed.
You missed Jimmydream's post regarding Jan 5th as being the date for group of deliveries which is what we are discussing.

I am hoping that the 5th is when the next boat is due into Long Beach - and not when the cars that were delivered last week are due to hit customer's driveways.

Been waiting almost 4 months now since ordering for a delivery date. Looking at the tracking spreadsheet, there are some
recent orders with delivery dates and VIN's already. This is disturbing...

c1987 said:
Been waiting almost 4 months now since ordering for a delivery date. Looking at the tracking spreadsheet, there are some
I don't think all the entries in the spread sheet are correct. Someone or the other keeps messing with the entries.

garygid said:
As I mentioned, they do not specify which holidays, our New Year or theirs.

Well, All I want For Christmas is to Order a Leaf was an epic failure, but yeah, I better get my LEAF in time for the Holidays! Holidays 2011!

c1987 said:

We share almost the same dates (I ordered on 9/8). The last communication I received from Nissan was the 4-7 month delivery e-mail on 11/22 which was confirmed recently via the Nissan chat line. I'm not expecting anything until Spring '11.

Oh well...

Back