Ken Rockwell Photography Blog EV Rant

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't resist sending a mail to Ken like DarkStar was suggesting (polite and everything). After the fact, I agree with the other posters that he probably wasn't worth the time I spent typing that e-mail but it made me feel good to let him know some people out there did not buy his BS. Talking about BS, his website brags about receiving thousands of e-mails per day so "don't expect a reply for everything"... Well his traffic must have gone down quite a bit because he did reply to me within a few hours... Slow day maybe.

ericsf said:
Well his traffic must have gone down quite a bit because he did reply to me within a few hours... Slow day maybe.
Did the emails from you and other EV drivers have ANY impact at all (judging by his email response)?

What worries me more than him spreading misinformation is the sense that he's quoting something, a sort of anti-EV talking points Tea Party propaganda leaflet. We should try and find out if there is a source and fight the fight there!

g

Back