"Last Call" San Diego EV Project Forum Oct 15

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

ECOtality is hosting a "last call" EV Project Forum in San Diego on Monday October 15, from 10:00-11:30am.

The Forum will be held at SDG & E's Energy Innovation Center, 4760 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Free parking is available and breakfast refreshments will be served...

The purpose of the Forum is to attract additional commercial hosts to join The EV Project and receive Blink Chargers at no cost, along with a subsidy for the installation of the equipment. Business owners, property managers, property owners, or anyone who may be interested in hosting a charging station is welcome to attend to learn more about the process.

I am working with ECOtality's Andy Hoskinson and others to spread the word about this Forum so we can attract as many interested potential hosts as possible. This is looking like it will be the last Project Forum event we'll be doing, to allow time to work through the contractual and installation issues before the project deadline.

If you're interested in attending or know someone who is interested in attending, please use the following link to RSVP for the Forum: http://theevproject.com/sandiegoforum.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for helping us get the word out to commercial entities that may be interested in joining the EV Project in San Diego and hosting some PEV Charging Stations...If you patronize a local business and would like to see EV charging stations there, please let them know about the Forum....

Thanks,

Randy

Back