EV Project Hosting Forum in San Diego - March 14

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

ECOtality is hosting another EV Project Hosting Forum in San Diego on Wednesday March 14, from 9:30-11:00am.

The Forum will be held at the Grand Del Mar Hotel, 5300 Grand Del Mar Court, off the 56 in San Diego in the Elizabeth ballroom. The hotel currently has 6 Blink EVSEs installed for public use. Free parking and breakfast will be provided...

The purpose of the Forum is to attract additional commercial hosts to join The EV Project and receive Blink Chargers at no cost, along with a subsidy for the installation of the equipment. Business owners, property managers, property owners, or anyone who may be interested in hosting a charging station is welcome to attend to learn more about the process. LEED points can be earned for each installation as well.

I am working with ECOtality's Andy Hoskinson and others to spread the word about the Forum so we can attract as many interested potential hosts as possible.

If you're interested in attending or know someone who is interested in attending, please use the following link to RSVP for the Forum: http://www.theevproject.com/sandiegoforum.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for helping us get the word out to commercial entities that may be interested in joining the Project and hosting some PEV Charging Stations...

Randy

Back