Lows and Highs with Leaf (millage)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GPowers

These are my low and highest with the Guess-o-meter millage numbers.

Three bars left but this is the lowest I have taken it in my first moth of ownership.
019.JPG

The high was still 40 minutes short of a full 100% charge
118.JPG

I've flat-lined mine more than a few times. When you get to 4 miles remaining on the display, the car seems to be able to go about 6-7 miles.

GPowers said:
But how many of us have the nerve to that that low. ...
You kinda have to learn to go that low, or you've got approx 10 miles of range that you can never use. With a car that only has 70 or so typically, that's too much to set aside permanently. I've been down to the low batt warning a few times, very low batt twice, and I turtled once two blocks from my house (that WAS a little to close for comfort, I'll admit).

GPowers said:
But how many of us have the nerve to that that low.

Where did you end up?

Safely in my garage. As stated above, you have to learn to use the full range of the vehicle. Click on the top link in my signature line and it should give you an idea how far you can go, and how to read the signals the car give you to maximize your range.

You can see my 132 picture here http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2523&start=400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have flat lined mine a few times. That's just me. I like to push things to thier limits! Call it bold, or dumb! :lol:

Back