Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa Matches any Local Leaf Offers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mostly to do with safety I believe. Lots of voltage with the batteries, insulated tools are required, rubber mats to stand and perform work on. I think the less things around reduces the chance of shock or injury. Probably should be that way for all cars all the time, but they are making sure the shops for the LEAF ar set up correctly.

mossyleaf said:
The Leaf Chargers are installed and Online! Click the link if you would like to see a Photo. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/San-Diego-CA/Mossy-Nissan-Kearny-Mesa/125456374141040

That's great, Leon! Are these the first operational chargers in San Diego?

You should tell the Nissan Drive tour (speech) folks, since they're saying there are none on-line yet.

I was waiting for that to come up when I was on the tour yesterday at the ride and drive, but it didn't. These are national folks out of Nashville, so I didn't want to tell them what to say or do. I thougt I would put it up here and let it filter through. And to answer your question, yes I do believe these are the first operational in Sd, and my Poway chargers will be done my then end of next week.

Leon, Now that the Nissan drive event has ended,did it entice people to place orders today?

The drive event definitely generated a lot of excitement about the car. I have had a couple of people stop by to order the car. Unfortunately they never registered or did anything before the day of the drive so they were a little miffed that they couldn't just "order" one. A couple of fence sitters decided to jump in and get their orders done. I expect more to come over the next few days. Plus I have a pretty good idea that a fresh wave of RAQ activity is upon us.

Leon, will the extra chargers be open to the public? Are they fast chargers? I'm in Santa Monica, but I'm wondering if I'll be able to drop in to any Nissan dealership to charge.

It's going to be up to the dealer. These are level 2 chargers, although I expect there to be L3's very near by since I am just a few blocks away from the CCSE and SDG&E. My chargers are available to the public at this time, for all the money we spend to get people to come down, I can't see why any dealer would discourage that. But you never know...

Thank you Drees, Congrats! And just in case any of you were wondering you can place LEAF orders on the go from your Ipad! I love mobility!

RAQ from Leon today, and just chiming in to say that I really appreciated his help. Quick process and really helpful. Now to wait for Jan/Feb!

Leon, You do well because of your customer satisfaction. You represent the gold standard of what a dealership experience should be

Thank you for the kind remarks I really appreciate them. What's it take to get upgraded to Platinum standard? :D Just to let everyone know, just helped a great customer Mitch get his order in who was having an issue with the waiver being enabled causing him an error on his screen when he tried to proceed. We chose the Av assessment which allowed us to place the order, then called back to cancel the assessment right after. They told us to log back in to cancel the assessment ourselves which we did, but it still showed an error in the account but the order is placed. Think that might have been done before, but just wanted to let everyone know about it in case it hadn't.

Leon, thanks again you are the best. You and your dealership represent the gold standard of what a dealership experience is all about. You know what I take it back I just upgraded you to the new Platinum standard.

Thanks again Leon.
Mitch

Back