New Android version of Nissan Ev ( Nissan Connect v4.0.2)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markbb99

There seem to be a new Android version of Nissan connect. Now I can access my Leaf via my android app. Login with the app and can all the settings

:D

I noticed this morning that the website didn't display the popup about the App no longer working.
I haven't tried it yet, though.

Mine still does not work. How do I update the app? When I press the Icon I get the login screen and can not find any "update" tabs.

Graffi said:
Mine still does not work. How do I update the app? When I press the Icon I get the login screen and can not find any "update" tabs.
Go to the play store - search for the app. It should say "update".

There are probably better ways, though ...

They pushed an update on iOS as well. Mine is up & running on my iPhone 5.

I could pull my car's status & set the climate control timer.

The Nissan App works with the data connection available on the device. I use it on my phone. It works over wi-fi when connected, and over the cellular data connection when wi-fi is not available.

Works here now too.
Although I'd swear it didn't offer it to me until this morning, so that would have been April 2nd maybe.
It's possible I missed it yesterday morning I guess..

Either way, seems to be working (at least the update status worked).

desiv

I'm still finding the "unofficial" Leaf Manager app works a LOT faster and provides more information in the same screen than the updated Nissan EV app. About the same time the regular official app started working, the developer made the modification to the app so it would also connect to Nissan servers. I highly recommend everyone to check it out. It has a "pro" version that might be nice to buy but have not found it necessary either. The regular free version is perfectly fine in my view.

Back