New Blue Leaf Demo Just $21800 net price to Ca Buyer!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mossyleaf

Who says EV's cost more than an ICE car! I just was able to remove my first Leaf demo from service and can sell it now. It is a 2011 Ocean Blue SV with 1410 miles on it. It has never been sold so it is eligible for the Federal Tax Credit $7500 and CA state rebate $2500 10K total. So I am selling it for $31,800 +tax&lic -10k in incentives vin#JN1AZ0CP4BT002549 (disclaimer)price is tax, lic, and all official fees. Offer expires 12/31/2011. Dealer not responsible for redemption of any rebates or incentives associated with the Leaf. Contact me directly if you are interested.

Thanks

Leon

Leon,

If somebody from a local area with incentives buys it, the Demo LEAF could be under $20,000.

For instance, the San Joaquin Valley Air District kicks in $3,000 if you get the paperwork done before purchase. Other local areas have similar incentives.

What a deal this could be!

Thanks for the interest and the emails. Wanted to share that having spoke with someone from CCSE today that Demo Leafs (always) and Rollback/Unwind Leafs (in most cases)will be allowed the $2500 CA rebate. They had been working through how to handle these cars and finally go to a point where they feel comfortable addressing these vehicles. To those who have purchased these and are waiting for your $$$...Your Welcome ;)

Back