Now when playing Bluetooth audio.. "No Display" just shows..

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonA

As some of you may know, I've had my Leaf (Astro) for almost 2 weeks now.. Since pulling out of the dealership, my rooted and hacked Sprint GS3 has worked flawlessly with the onboard nav system...

Well, 2 days ago, the Bluetooth audio now just shows "No Display".. :shock: :?:

I've tried it all.. unpair, repair.. my company phone (HTC OneX) , just an audio/mp3 player... just "No Display" :(

I've searched.. but can't find anything.. anybody else run into this?

Thanks,
Jason

DarkStar said:
Hmm... Did you get the recent Google Music update? I had problems with it "taking over" my audio playback with Doggcatcher.
Looked, don't see any specific Google Music app or update.. but I removed a few other rouge apps.. nothing seems to help..

The caller ID functions work fine, phone book stuff,etc.. just no Bluetooth audio ID stuff.. just says.. "No Display" :?

Same issue here ever since I went to CyanogenMod9 and then CM10. Tried every music app I could think of. Switched phones, now using a Samsung Galaxy Relay 4G. Stock ROM didn't work, CM9 didn't work, CM10 doesn't work. I'm out of ideas. Both phones worked fine in my Crown Vic with a cheap Clarion head unit. I think LEAF is just picky. I since switched to using a USB stick, but all my music is on my phone since that's what I use for music EVERYWHERE else except in the car.

I've tried a friend's iPhone so now I'm starting to think it's the car. Is there a way to reset the system without loosing all my stations, etc?

fce2e1b165bc00e26a22af252d4829e7.jpg

Back