Orphan LEAF Available in San Jose

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gascant

Premier Nissan of San Jose has an orphan LEAF, silver SL, available immediately. Asking slightly over MSRP but they said they can "do something" for the buyer. If interested, call Chad McNea at 408-978-1234 (dealer) or 408-417-5238. He doesn't think it will last long. I was there this morning for my 7500 mile checkup.

I would love to know what people are having done at these 7,500 mile check ups... Unless you are operating under the severe use schedule 1, there IS no 7,500 mile check up for the Leaf under the normal use schedule 2. The only thing before the 15,000 mile service is a tire rotation and annual battery report.

gascant said:
I was there this morning for my 7500 mile checkup.

Basically, it's tire rotation, undercarriage inspection (yeah, they have to remove the plastic cover), and battery/electronics diagnostic check. I talked to the Tech who is actually doing the work. I had three warranty items that I wanted them to check as well: The driver's seat has some side-to-side sway (and clunking) when I go around corners; there is a "springy pop" noise that I hear in the back when I first start out (in the morning or coming home at night); the Carwings firmware update as mine stopped working. The Tech explained to me that the e-brake does a self test and, when it's cold, it could be noisy and make that springy pop noise I hear. But he said he'd check it out.

Back