Pasadena charging

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwilliams

Not sure if there's a more specific area to post questions about charge locations ...

I'm planning a trip to Pasadena and see there are charge stations at a few "City of Pasadena" lots. What I can't tell is if a special card is required or what the cost is and how to pay it. Any help much appreciated.

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=6069#p138251" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hasn't been updated in a while. The Schoolhouse parking structure is also still free. Just added two more locations at the Paseo Colorado that I have used. Plugshare has this information and it gets updated more often.

Thanks for the information. I'll look at these options. I finally got through to the city parking division and I was told I can only park for 2 hours (charge for free), which won't work since I can't get back to the car for 8 hours. I will be ticketed - and I'd be willing to pay for that if it's not outrageous but she couldn't tell me how much it would be.

Back