Post Order Changes

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mossyleaf said:
The last communication I had with my Nissan rep (mid Oct) was to direct all post order change concerns to the Chat on the Leaf site. You can contact your dealer, but they really have no where to go with it.

I tried with my dealer for over 2 weeks before going to the Chat....both were not able to change it for me. Very frustrating!! Especially since I still see others being able to do it. Happy for them, just wish Nissan had their act together on this one....but then again, what does the eco and kick plates look like :roll: :!:

mossyleaf said:
A lot of folks have wanted to change to the Red since the drive. Has become the sleeper color of choice. The blue is sooo September! :D

The reason I wanted to change is because it isn't really red. The photos on here are much darker than in person. Once I saw that it was actually a 'light metallic copper' color (in the sunlight), I knew it would reflect much more heat and light than a dark red, and it is very unique and beautiful.

LEAFfan said:
mossyleaf said:
A lot of folks have wanted to change to the Red since the drive. Has become the sleeper color of choice. The blue is sooo September! :D

The reason I wanted to change is because it isn't really red. The photos on here are much darker than in person. Once, I saw that it was actually a 'light metallic copper' color (in the sunlight), I knew it would reflect much more heat and light than a dark red, and it is very unique and beautiful.

Okay quite rubbing it in! ;) I'll just keep reminding the Chat folks that I want them to keep trying, although I'm pretty sure it's too late. :(

For anyone looking to change their color choice, as long as your car in not currently in production, starting today you can now change the color directly with the Nissan's Chat service without waiting for "approval". Too late for some of us :( , but at least they are making progress with their system.

Ready2plugin said:
For anyone looking to change their color choice, as long as your car in not currently in production...
Yeah, bummer, I can still change mine. Sep 11 quote acceptance date.

DeaneG said:
Ready2plugin said:
For anyone looking to change their color choice, as long as your car in not currently in production...
Yeah, bummer, I can still change mine. Sep 11 quote acceptance date.

Glad they were able to help you. I tried since Oct 1st, with no luck. I am bummed about it. It just brings back bad memories when the Honda dealer sold my order because he got a better price, even though I had already put a down payment on that VIN number and everything. Because I wanted to make sure I got the carpool sticker, I had to settle for a color I didn't want (with a different dealer). Now I'm having to settle again, but at least it wasn't the dealers fault this time. I had to order based on what was on the web at the time, little did I know I would love the red when I finally got to see it.

Back