Re: Lost order - start over -REDEMPTION!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
solarman said:
Congratulations Rat !!!
Don't forget to apply for the CA rebate ASAP - The folks at the CARB's Clean Vehicle Rebate Project are super efficient (I applied online on the day I picked up my LEAF, a Saturday - I received an e-mail reply from them the next morning on Sunday !!! with a confirmation of my reservation for the $5K After sending in the required documents, 3 weeks later I got my check. I hope you have the same experience.
I applied same day, too, but have not received the e-mail back yet.
solarman said:
I didn't get my BLINK EVSE for several weeks after I took delivery of my LEAF - so be patient. Charging with L1 isn't so bad unless you have a long daily commute. Your signature shows your location as "Silicon Valley" - I'm in Santa Clara, so perhaps we'll meet at BayLeafs Meeting #5
L1 will do just fine for a while. I'm retired. I hope to see you at meeting #5. Thanks again to everyone for your support and good wishes.

Rat said:
I got the Leaf today. My dashboard never showed the VIN of the car delivered to me. I tried to delete the SV from my profile several times without success, but today it came off and we added this SL at the dealer's. Everything went fine. It was pouring rain for the drive up there and for the test drive, but it stopped before I drove home. I'm just sorry Brendan wasn't there, as I have not met him yet. He's been great the whole way by phone and e-mail. Melina handled the whole thing and she was really terrific. It is exactly what I ordered - SL+QC, blue, price as agreed. All in all the mess-ups cost me no more than a month of delivery time plus a lot of hassles and headaches, but all that is finally over. Thanks to all on this forum for your good wishes and support.

I'm very happy you have exactly what you want in your driveway. It's been a long process, but thanks again for all of your patience while that whole situation was corrected. I'm glad Nissan stepped up and handled that as expeditiously as possible. :mrgreen:

I have a rare allergy that doesn't allow me to work on the weekends. If I get within a 5 mile radius of Boardwalk on a Saturday or a Sunday I get hives, so I just stay at home from Friday night till Monday morning. :lol: Sorry I missed you, but I'll see you at a Bay LEAF gathering soon enough.

Back