Renting a Leaf in Seattle

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w6vms

Are there rental Leafs in Seattle? Preferably near the airport... I ask The Googles, but all I got was links to Enterprise, and they only seem to have hybrids available in that area.

Thanks!

Enterprise is the only choice. Multiple locations in the Seattle area that have these. You have to call the location to make the reservation. It will be a lot more expensive than any most other car rental options. National/Enterprise usually have cheap rate/coupon combos, but they don't work for these rentals.

ITestStuff said:
Enterprise is the only choice. Multiple locations in the Seattle area that have these. You have to call the location to make the reservation. It will be a lot more expensive than any most other car rental options. National/Enterprise usually have cheap rate/coupon combos, but they don't work for these rentals.

Thank you. I'll look at recargo.com to see what the EVSE availability is, call Enterprise to find out about pricing, and go from there.

Great EVSE availability across the region. If you're only travelling up and down I5 to CA or OR, you would want the AV fob. Otherwise it's a mix of Chargepoint and Blink stations all over the place. Blink & AV have DCFC. Not sure if the cars Enterprise rents have DCFC or not. IME, you can't trust the info online to be accurate regarding pricing.

Except for Eastside Nissan, most dealers in the area are cool with people charging for free at their AV DCFC station (don't need a fob, need to ask @ dealership for someone to start it for you). Burien Nissan (Car Pros) would be closest to the airport.

ITestStuff said:
Great EVSE availability across the region. If you're only travelling up and down I5 to CA or OR, you would want the AV fob. Otherwise it's a mix of Chargepoint and Blink stations all over the place. Blink & AV have DCFC. Not sure if the cars Enterprise rents have DCFC or not. IME, you can't trust the info online to be accurate regarding pricing.

Except for Eastside Nissan, most dealers in the area are cool with people charging for free at their AV DCFC station (don't need a fob, need to ask @ dealership for someone to start it for you). Burien Nissan (Car Pros) would be closest to the airport.

Thanks. I'll be staying not far from the airport, and need to drive into town a couple of times, I doubt I'll need to charge more than once or twice. I'll have my chargepoint card with me, just in case.

You can rent a Leaf at Nissan of the Eastside. It was 35$ a day for me, I rented one for four days.

knightarmor said:
You can rent a Leaf at Nissan of the Eastside. It was 35$ a day for me, I rented one for four days.
Wow, that's a great deal! Thanks for sharing.

Did they happen to provide a card/fob for any of the charging networks, or did you have to get accounts set up in advance?

Back