Seattle - charging network options

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booper

I just leased a base SV (no quick charge option), and am wondering what are some of the "best" charging network options in the greater Seattle area. Should I join several? Are there some good free ones? Just wondering what others out there have found.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Club!

You’ll want to get Blink, Chargepoint, and Aerovironment. Blink fees are the same at all their charge stations, $1 - $2 /hr, but DC Fast Chargers are currently free. Blink has the lion’s share of Seattle Chargers. Chargepoint lets the site owner set the fees, so they will change from site to site. Recargo is a good site/app for finding chargers and their fees. Aerovironment is a must for leaving the Seattle area as they have the DCFC for the rest of the West Coast Green Highway (I-5). They are also free for now.

I have all three.

FairwoodRed said:
You’ll want to get Blink, Chargepoint, and Aerovironment. Blink fees are the same at all their charge stations, $1 - $2 /hr, but DC Fast Chargers are currently free. Blink has the lion’s share of Seattle Chargers. Chargepoint lets the site owner set the fees, so they will change from site to site. Recargo is a good site/app for finding chargers and their fees. Aerovironment is a must for leaving the Seattle area as they have the DCFC for the rest of the West Coast Green Highway (I-5). They are also free for now.
But the OP didn't get the QC port.

cwerdna said:
FairwoodRed said:
But the OP didn't get the QC port.
Yes, unfortunately no QC port for me. Does that rule out any of the 3 mentioned?

booper said:
Yes, unfortunately no QC port for me. Does that rule out any of the 3 mentioned?
Absolutely not. Aeroviornment has positioned most of the DC QC in the NW, but there is almost a J1772 at the same location and the card is needed.

Back