September 13th - Ordering now open - Check your dashboard

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good info, thanks.

My order today was placed with the "waiver enabled", set that way
over a week ago. I do not know if it delayed my ordering or not.

But, I am now in the ORDERED queue. :) :)

Like Disneyland, round another corner and join yet another line.
But, like there, we can "chat" while we are waiting. :)

I see no mention anywhere on the forum of anyone being able to order Tuesday or Wednesday, nor any mention of anyone saying they could not. Has the "Can you order yet?" discussion moved to another thread? As I write this it's almost quarter after noon on Thursday the 16th, and I cannot order yet.

Still on hold for my September order also.
I was hoping to see some orders and corrolate with the April reservation time.
You will see a date thread start when my dash does open.
Good luck to all that are still waiting.

Still on hold for Sept. order. I am convinced nothing will change until etec communicates with Nissan and tells them I am approved.
At this point, I just check dashboard once a day.....too depressing to check more often :roll: Believe me, I will post when I can order!

Kataphn said:
Still on hold for Sept. order. I am convinced nothing will change until etec communicates with Nissan and tells them I am approved.
At this point, I just check dashboard once a day.....too depressing to check more often :roll: Believe me, I will post when I can order!

Ditto...ditto and ditto :( I have spoken to the San Diego eTec rep and something is messed up. He's looking into why I (a) received an email asking me to schedule a home assessment, 3 weeks after I HAD the assessment, and (b) Nissan Leaf customer service "elevated" my dashboard issue (indicates waiting for eTec approval...I have been approved). I think their definition of "elevated" means moving it to a higher shelf in the customer service rep's cube. Nothing that hasn't been reported already I think...just want you to know that my entire life is on hold and I'm calling in sick until I can order. It's also costing me a fortune in Xanax :roll:

It seems as though there has been big slow down in raq activity this week. I beleive something is going on to reconcile people with their assessments .

what i had been told was that orders would trickle in at first, and then continue to grow in volume. That was happenning and then stopped all of the sudden. I think they are working something out. I really suspect it has to do with etec pending folk because so many early reservaionist haven't yet been able to order.

mossyleaf said:
what i had been told was that orders would trickle in at first, and then continue to grow in volume. That was happenning and then stopped all of the sudden. I think they are working something out. I really suspect it has to do with etec pending folk because so many early reservaionist haven't yet been able to order.

Ecotality seems to be taking much longer than AV to get to their assessments. May be they were waing for the funds to be released ?

This is actually a good thing - atleast EVP people will not lose priority because of ecotality delays.

I just wish Nissan would communicate about these things. May be they don't know people are waiting - and think since they will send emails hen the orders will be open, that is good enough ?!

mossyleaf said:

Leon, I said almost exactly the same thing in other threads earlier today and tonight. It seems like there is some delay because of assessments and that is why we received that questionnaire the other day. Maybe they're waiting for the assessors to get caught up.

evnow said:
mossyleaf said:

Ecotality seems to be taking much longer than AV to get to their assessments. May be they were waing for the funds to be released ?

This is actually a good thing - atleast EVP people will not lose priority because of ecotality delays.

I just wish Nissan would communicate about these things. May be they don't know people are waiting - and think since they will send emails hen the orders will be open, that is good enough ?!

That's what we've been told many times by many different people, but ordering this late, I have to wonder if they will really rearrange the production order.

Back