Service ev system no power

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2018 leaf won’t go in drive or reverse, it says service ev system no power and service 12v system I have replaced the 12 battery with a new one , charged it up also, I can’t get leaf spy to clear the codes have disconnected the traction battery and the 12 v battery, put a 12 v light bulb across the battery terminal after disconnecting it, tryed to clear codes with a innova code reader and it don’t clear them , going to contact innova tomorrow about if there code reader works on my 2018 leaf 40 kwh car, need help please.

Attachments

• IMG_2148.png
    IMG_2148.png
    260.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2146.jpeg
    IMG_2146.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2147.jpeg
    IMG_2147.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Have you figured this out yet?

Your main codes of concern are an interlock error in the main VCM-stack loop and HV sensor error. Both of these are in the motor stack, PDM section, so it seems like something broke in your main stack. If you still have warranty, this is the time to call that in. If you don't, the simplest course of action is replacing the PDM (motor stacks are cheap and plentiful on the second hand market)

Have you figured this out yet?

Your main codes of concern are an interlock error in the main VCM-stack loop and HV sensor error. Both of these are in the motor stack, PDM section, so it seems like something broke in your main stack. If you still have warranty, this is the time to call that in. If you don't, the simplest course of action is replacing the PDM (motor stacks are cheap and plentiful on the second hand market)

Back