Some predictions of the future of Gasoline prices

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evnow said:
TRONZ said:
Oil prices will crash and the trend will reverse! Prices will only recover to the point where REAL demand puts it.
As soon as we stop millions of Chinese and Indians from becoming first time car owners, I think we can achieve this. Any idea how to do that ?

But I want everyone who wants/needs a car to have a car... An electric one charged by solar.

In the near term, increased oil demand could steeply accelerate the process of mass electrification. It's sorta crazy that Corporations INSIST people dig around in the ground finding stuff to burn... then dig harder since they just burned the last thing they found :roll: . But in the end, crazy prices generated from crazy demand/speculation will drive electrification. My big worry is climate/environmental and the sincere hope that high prices derail oil consumption sooner rather than later. Oil will ONLY get more expensive / Solar ONLY gets cheaper and more efficient. The tipping point is inevitable.

Back