Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bud said:
IBELEAF said:
Just checked my status, it went from Pending to "month of April 2011"...

Me too, no longer Pendinguary, now "month of April 2011". I liked "Pending" better. Can no longer edit color either.

Luckily I changed my color just 2 days ago, after 4 month of waiting... appears had no affect on the order date.

Still Pending here. Looks like I'm missing this wave of deliveries too.

I hope they don't keep stats on how often people check.. that would be... embarrassing.

My dashboard updated today too. Finally out of pendatory! Now it's "month of March 2011", and the color change option is gone.

March is a bit later than I had hoped for a 9/2 order, but it's good to feel like things are moving forward again.

I just went from Pending to month of March 2011 as well (checked at 3pm and pending and now 11pm its updated). (ordered Sept. 3 at 8am - Confirmed at 8:40am) The color change option is also gone. Now that I finally have a date, I guess I'll add my info to the spreadsheet. I thought for sure I'd be late Jan and Feb at the latest. Hopefully this is a case of under-promise and over-deliver.

palmermd said:
I just went from Pending to month of March 2011 as well (checked at 3pm and pending and now 11pm its updated). (ordered Sept. 3 at 8am - Confirmed at 8:40am) The color change option is also gone. Now that I finally have a date, I guess I'll add my info to the spreadsheet. I thought for sure I'd be late Jan and Feb at the latest. Hopefully this is a case of under-promise and over-deliver.

Interesting, I believe you ordered a while after I did, I had Feb on about dec 10 and then it went to March, the change color link was gone back then. Seems like they are accumulating cars for a large March delivery.

EVDRIVER said:
palmermd said:

Interesting, I believe you ordered a while after I did, I had Feb on about dec 10 and then it went to March, the change color link was gone back then. Seems like they are accumulating cars for a large March delivery.

I thought I'd ordered about 10 days before you. I was near the very front, and its been confusing as to why some other cars ordered after were delivered and others way after had dates listed on the dashboard. I have just been chalking it up to bad programming on the website. Not sure what to believe now with everyone getting a March date.

Me too! I swear I checked it just about 10 pm and I was still in Pendapurgintory, and was ready to post back here that I was getting really pissed. At 11:15 pm, I checked this thread and found out about this new wave of delivery months.

Now I'm Month of March and my color change option is now gone! So it's blue for us, and we'll be happy with it. I was feeling maybe red after enjoying Omkar's car up close, but in this world of hope and worry about what MIGHT cause us to lose our place, I didn't want to tamper with it. I really do like the blue. It's a great color up close and personal.

So my PD said he thought that I might be a March delivery, and it looks like that's gonna happen. :lol:

By the way, I just gave up my leased BMW today. The lease is up on Thursday and as I discussed my options with my Nissan PD, he said he'd like to pay BMW the buyout price on my almost perfect, low mileage BMW so that he could have the BMW for his used inventory. That saves me hundreds of dollars on lease return fees that BMW would have charged me. This wasn't on the list of options that BMW gave me, obviously because they would have loved to have the car back for their Certified Pre-Owned resales. But it turns out that a licensed auto dealer can pay off a lease and owe no sales tax, and it's done all the time, if the car is desirable.

While I wait for my LEAF, my Nissan dealer was able to rent me a nice 2008 Altima coupe for a really good rate, so I'm happy.

Also under the topic of "You learn something new every day", I found out that my State Farm insurance doesn't cover long term rentals, such as 21 days or more, while it does cover short term rentals, like when I rent while on vacation. So I had to speak to my agent directly, and he put some kind of extra coverage onto my existing Prius insurance policy for $20 extra, or so, that will cover the long term rental car.

I just went to Month of March! I am so excited to not be pending anymore.

They still have me as an SLand not SL-e, but they said that only has to be fixed before it gets to the dealer and there are a hundred peoplel have the same issue.

Josh

My dashboard updated to March'2011. When checked last night it was Pending. I lost the "COLOR" edit option as well.. :D

My dashboard was updated last night as well! I am now month of April, 2011 and can no longer edit the color! WooHoo -- once step closer to a smaller carbon footprint!

Same here my dash switched from pending to delivery month April. Nissan is cutting it close. April 10th is the end of the 4-7 month window. It would be nice to have a birthday delivery of March 23rd. :D

Pending is gone !! Finally!

Month of March 2011 - now I know that something is actually happening. I checked my status last night at about 10 pm so they snuck this change in during the night.

I will scan these posts and update the spreadsheet later today for all you coming off pending, no need to submit a "change order' hah.

Back