Survey from Morpace -- offering up to $550. Worth taking?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boomer23 said:
Nope, here's what my email said: "Please email your completed Photo Diary to [email protected]"

They might have changed it because had the problem with receiving large files at morpace email addresses. I can't give Chris' email address out willy-nilly, but I will email him tomorrow (I only have his email address at the office) to see if they've been received.

mwalsh said:
Boomer23 said:
Nope, here's what my email said: "Please email your completed Photo Diary to [email protected]"

They might have changed it because had the problem with receiving large files at morpace email addresses. I can't give Chris' email address out willy-nilly, but I will email him tomorrow (I only have his email address at the office) to see if they've been received.

Thanks! I assume that there's no problem and that they're just busy.

I received an email from Schlesinger Associates yesterday to do a focus group on EV insurance. It is the week after next in West L.A. and reading between the lines, it appears to be for Farmers. Did anyone else receive an invitation?

TomT said:
I received an email from Schlesinger Associates yesterday to do a focus group on EV insurance. It is the week after next in West L.A. and reading between the lines, it appears to be for Farmers. Did anyone else receive an invitation?

No, but you can share the wealth, if you're allowed to! :D

I got an invite, responded immediately, and never heard anything back from them. I'm not impressed with their customer service...

mwalsh said:
Bump.
Did anyone on here get tapped for the Morpace research event happening this week? Last night in Irvine, tonight in Beverly Hills, tomorrow in San Jose?

Agreed that we should have got a "thanks but no thanks" after taking the time to respond to the invite. Don't know what they were looking for in terms of candidates, but nobody I know of from here who did received it was accepted, at least not that I know as of right now.

mwalsh said:
Bump.

Did anyone on here get tapped for the Morpace research event happening this week? Last night in Irvine, tonight in Beverly Hills, tomorrow in San Jose?

I was part of the Sunnyvale group on March 1st. We had a group with a Tesla owner, 2 leaf owners, and 4 hybrid owners. Had a fun time as we had a diversified group and open to giving opinions. I had a good time. :)

mwalsh said:
Agreed that we should have got a "thanks but no thanks" after taking the time to respond to the invite. Don't know what they were looking for in terms of candidates, but nobody I know of from here who did received it was accepted, at least not that I know as of right now.

I got a call, and a lengthy "phone screen". At the end they said that I was qualified and they would give me details to attend the Irvine event. I then mentioned that I am in northern California, and could only practically attend the Sunnyvale/SanJose location I got a "oh, sorry that is already full." They should have asked where I was based rather than wasting our time on a pre-screen when I wasn't even in the right part of the state.

Back