Tell about your dealer experience for Aug. orders

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like mwalsh and ritikatootie, I went with Mark Ranauro at Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa. I emailed some dealers and he had offered $1k under MSRP which was the best I found locally. I went over there and met with him the other day to get a feel for the dealership and ask some questions. He suggested I call him on his cell as soon as I did the RAQ so that we could get the order in as soon as possible. So after I submitted the RAQ, we finished the rest of the process over the phone. So far so good! :)

evnow said:
ritikatootie said:
We have an email back into them on a question. We noticed that the trim description came through as "ETEC Trim". We wanted an SL with a Level 3 connector. The connector should be included free of charge because we are part of "The EV Project". We thought the trims would be listed as SL-E or SV-E. Nowhere does Nissan define the "ETEC Trim". We just need that clarified that we are getting an SL with Level 3 interface.

Yes, that is SL-e. See my sticky thread on trims, features etc.
I see you list a SL-e trim but it appears Nissan may be calling it the ETEC Trim.

Great experience with Rairdon Nissan of Auburn,WA. Quick replies via email and answered all my questions. Especially the important one. Dealer said all orders placed today will be delivered in december.

Back