The next Leaf battery??

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saywatt

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21328466.200-air-battery-to-let-electric-cars-outlast-gas-guzzlers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know it's a long way off, but exciting non-the less :!: :!: :!:

saywatt said:
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21328466.200-air-battery-to-let-electric-cars-outlast-gas-guzzlers.html

I know it's a long way off, but exciting non-the less :!: :!: :!:
OMG. The "no-new-threads-especially-about-future-battery-tech" forum moderation police will be knocking on your door shortly. :lol:

TT

I get so tired of hearing about new battery technology it has become almost as annoying as listening to claims of perpetual motion.

Than just skip it and move on!!

adric22 said:
I get so tired of hearing about new battery technology it has become almost as annoying as listening to claims of perpetual motion.

saywatt said:
adric22 said:
It's not really fair to get snippy with adric22 when you are the one who violated the forum rule to avoid starting a new thread when an existing one is readily available and applicable. A quick search on "air battery" before posting would have revealed that there was an existing thread ready and waiting for your posting: The All "Future" battery technology thread.

Just sayin',
TT

Thanks for calling me out on this. Yes, I was a bit snippy and have sent adric22 a personal message. Being fairly new to forums, I did not pay enough attention, or time, to the rules of etiquette! I was just eager to share my excitement for the potential of a 500 mile EV battery. And thanks for the coaching in your second response - although I did do a search, I did nor use the phrase you suggested and/or see an existing thread. :oops:

ttweed said:
saywatt said:
adric22 said:
It's not really fair to get snippy with adric22 when you are the one who violated the forum rule to avoid starting a new thread when an existing one is readily available and applicable. A quick search on "air battery" before posting would have revealed that there was an existing thread ready and waiting for your posting: The All "Future" battery technology thread.

Just sayin',
TT

Back