Thinking of keeping your Prius as a second car? DON'T!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlaw99 said:
derekjsmith said:
Agreed, our ICE is a 08 VW EOS 2.0T with DSG which is a very fun car to drive top up or down but seems very mechanical now. My wife now asks when is the first EV convertable going to be out she has had a cab in one form or another for the last 10 years.

I feel the same way - if I could find someone to convert my BMW 330CI Convertible to electric I would do it in a heartbeat!

Here you go:
https://junglemotors.com/Conversions.php
;)
Not necessarily a recomendation, but they're just a few miles to the south of us ... and most high tech areas have the same kind of shop around.
DO IT! :D

I need a stinker for those longer road trips, such as driving to Canada for summer hiking. And at least for the time being, I'm not sure I'd want to park the new Leaf (once I have it) at the airport when I travel. So I will keep the 2004 Prius.

But I sure understand your point about the Prius being old-fashioned compared to the Leaf. Heck, I don't even like driving the Prius compared to my 2006 Zap Xebra SD! How much more so once I have the Leaf. But until an EV can get me to Canada, I need a stinker, and the Prius is (IMHO) the best stinker out there.

Back