Turning off D eco B

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveyU

I read up on this and can't seem to turn off the B mode. I move the shifter to the left and down as they tell me but that just changes the D to D eco and back again. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

I do have an S. But it says B on my dash. Does this mean it is always in B mode or that B on the dash does not mean B mode on an S?

DaveyU said:
I do have an S. But it says B on my dash. Does this mean it is always in B mode or that B on the dash does not mean B mode on an S?
Per Nissan website, S does not have "B" mode, so yours is always in "D". Essentially a lower lift throttle amount of regen. More is available by modulating the brake.

DaveyU said:

This which trip odometer is active A or B, press the Trip button it should switch to A.

I'll try that. My wife said she somehow turned it on and couldn't turn it off. We just thought it was B mode. Thanks.

Back