VPP - Information?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlterry

I was just told by a local dealership that the lease for the LEAF-S w/QC is $320 with $0 down and includes title tax. With a VPP the lease would be much lower !!!

Unfortunately I don't work for a company that's on the VPP List but was told I could use a friend or associate who works for a VPP business.
Is this accurate?
If only I could find a friend who has a VPP to lean on - it would be a sweet deal!!

Thanks

My understanding is that for VPP partners, you must work directly for the partner company.

If you know someone who works for Nissan directly, you can be friends or family.

I work as a contractor for a company on the VPP list and I haven't figured out a way to qualify.

Bicster said:
My understanding is that for VPP partners, you must work directly for the partner company.

If you know someone who works for Nissan directly, you can be friends or family.

I work as a contractor for a company on the VPP list and I haven't figured out a way to qualify.
Yes, this is my understanding also. I believe that you need to call the VPP service line and they will send a coupon code to your work email address.

Click to open

fyi, getting into the VPP program is half the battle. The other half is finding a dealer who will sell the car to you at the price listed on the VPP website. My experience from co-workers is that they won't give you that price...It's always higher...

That quoted price does not include the $850 Destination Charge. There is also tax and registration which are not included. Finding a base model S with no options also may be difficult. The best I was able to do, was find one with splash guards and floor mats only.

I qualified for VPP and just last week took delivery of my Leaf S w/QC for $269/month with $0 down and 15,000mile/year 2 year lease. I waited about 2 weeks for my leaf to arrive and my dealership was more than willing to work with me on getting the color and deal I wanted. Maybe it's b/c I'm in GA and there's less demand, but it was pretty easy getting what I wanted.

Back