WAVE II - Li-Ion Motors

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This company has a long standing reputation of poor ethics, they don't produce nor have they produced any worthy products and likely never will, buyer beware.

Interesting to try and use cameras in place of side view mirrors - although I'm not sure that it's intuitive to look at a center console to see what is out the side of the car. Maybe if there was some projection of the image on the side windows so that you could look and see what is next to you, and also see the side view picture at the same time (like a regular car)

Michael,

Those that have been following EVs for over ten years all know these guys and all the other slick players out there, over time you can identify they immediately. No mater what you tell people they will ignore the facts, just like the Charge America EVSE. It's not like the EV world started with the Leaf. Anyone want to invest in ZAP, the next press release is sure to come....

pksd1 said:
Aptera nightmare all over again.

Worse for different reasons. Aptera was a real and hopeful company until Paul and Marcus the clown got involved and sucked it dry.

I wouldn't give Lion motors the time of day, certainly not a $99 deposit, there are horror stories all over the Internet about them.

It's quite common on large RVs.

LakeLeaf said:
Interesting to try and use cameras in place of side view mirrors - although I'm not sure that it's intuitive to look at a center console to see what is out the side of the car. Maybe if there was some projection of the image on the side windows so that you could look and see what is next to you, and also see the side view picture at the same time (like a regular car)

Back