Were you offered a free charging station?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mywaracfirfoyff said:
Everett, WA (98208), no offer.

Did they offer by email?
I guess I'm likely out. :)

No. After reserving there was a link at the bottom for the charger.

So, looks like they don't consider Everette a part of Seattle metro. I'm on the east side and I was offerred the charger.

mywaracfirfoyff said:
That's the link to the questionare? I filled that out, but haven't heard back yet.

I doubt we will hear back this soon. Afterall I just got confirmation mail from Nissan :mrgreen:

I think it's just based on the zip code you enter when you sign up (before reserving).
I reserved two on Apr20. One is for my brother who is out of town.
One had a Del Mar, CA zip code one was northern Los Angeles.
Del Mar got the EV charger option. When I clicked on the EV Charger option it sent me to another form
where I inadvertently entered the wrong zip (habit). That didn't seem to matter and both the LEAF reservation and the
eTec form were submitted without a hitch. I'll probably have trouble down the line with this form mishap.

The funny thing is, my garage was wired two years ago for my EV charger (dedicated 8/3 line), so it's a slam dunk for
AV to install mine. I'll bet my bro's LEAF comes first though.

Nissan sent me an email last night about the EV Project. It says:

your survey is being processed

You'll have an answer soon.

Richard, we received your completed eTec survey. We will ntify you by June 30 if you qualify as part of the U.S. government's EV Project. Should you have any question, just call 877 - No-GAS-EV or join the LEAF live chat.

The EV Project

The fine print at the bottom says:

Limited quantities and available only in eTec markets. The EV Project is a separate DOE sponsored project offered by eTec.

Back