Wet Okole Seat Cover Group Buy **COMPLETED**

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered my seat covers yesterday. I am getting charcoal and grey with the LEAF logo. I had asked if they could make the center console cover piece in blue. It would match the blue shifter area and I thought it would be a nice accent. Since this is a small separate piece, it didn't seem like it would be that difficult for them. They said "No!". My final price was $528.40 for front and back half piped, one pocket. I am not sure what the non-discounted price would have been.

patrick0101 said:
I ordered my seat covers yesterday. I am getting charcoal and grey with the LEAF logo. I had asked if they could make the center console cover piece in blue. It would match the blue shifter area and I thought it would be a nice accent. Since this is a small separate piece, it didn't seem like it would be that difficult for them. They said "No!". My final price was $528.40 for front and back half piped, one pocket. I am not sure what the non-discounted price would have been.
For that setup, about $633.00 delivered.

BTW, I just searched for backpockets on WO website and I did not like the way they look. I had a different idea of back pockets. For those of you who ordered with it I suggest you look at it again and decide.

csriram45 said:
BTW, I just searched for backpockets on WO website and I did not like the way they look. I had a different idea of back pockets. For those of you who ordered with it I suggest you look at it again and decide.

2103.jpg

Woah, this is ugly... I don't want this!

I'm sure that it is too late to change my order
I am happy that I asked for them on both seats though

I would also not have gotten the turquoise "e"

Thanks IBELEAF for the picture. I saw the same one and was really surprised. This picture and the fact that they come in black clearly make me decide against the back pockets. I did think they would be useful but I guess I can live without it.

I am still trying to decide on getting the "e" logo or not and probably will pass on that as well and save some $ too. I guess if I do get it ocean blue would be the way to go.

Got less than 24 hours to finish the deal. So can some one be kind enough to tell me exactly what I need to tell if I want the following

Half Piping with Charcoal on the exterior and Grey in the interior.
Grey colored piping.

I also like this combination. Any idea which one is this and how it will look in a Leaf?

http://www.wetokole.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/0311-21P_BMW_99-C_Front.jpg

csriram45 said:
So can some one be kind enough to tell me exactly what I need to tell if I want the following

Half Piping with Charcoal on the exterior and Grey in the interior.
Grey colored piping.
Technically half piping only offers black on the exterior, and not another color like charcoal. There has been some people who were successful at asking for a non-black exterior (they said they asked nicely), but it looks like WO also said no to other people. And I think the 3 color option you want would not be priced as a half piping but would be priced as a full piping, IF they even agree to give you the 3 color option in the first place.

csriram45 said:
I also like this combination. Any idea which one is this and how it will look in a Leaf?

If you like this combination, it looks like black on the exterior, so it'd be half piping.

csriram45 said:

I think that would look good. The dash colors in Leaf are tan and dark grey. The tan and black seat covers would go great with that, IMHO.

Just a reminder to everyone, that today is the last day to place your orders.

I had the seat-back pockets on my standard seats that had a black backside, and I thought they looked fine. This time I have charcoal seats coming, but went ahead and got the pockets anyways, since my passengers have found them useful in the past, even though they wont match. My nephew always puts his Nintendo DS stuff in them, and I would rather he have them accessible, than having him drop something off the seat, prompting him to try to unbuckle his seatbelt in traffic. With the tinted windows I'll be getting, nobody will really be able to see them from outside the vehicle. I suppose if I wind up hating them, I'll just cut the stitching and remove them.

Rake said:
Just a reminder to everyone, that today is the last day to place your orders.

I had the seat-back pockets on my standard seats that had a black backside, and I thought they looked fine. This time I have charcoal seats coming, but went ahead and got the pockets anyways, since my passengers have found them useful in the past, even though they wont match. My nephew always puts his Nintendo DS stuff in them, and I would rather he have them accessible, than having him drop something off the seat, prompting him to try to unbuckle his seatbelt in traffic. With the tinted windows I'll be getting, nobody will really be able to see them from outside the vehicle. I suppose if I wind up hating them, I'll just cut the stitching and remove them.

Do the back pockets look like the pictures above? Just wanted to know as I think they dont look great. if they are not like that then can u give a corresponding picture? With very little time I guess I have make a decision soon. :)

rawhog said:
Just ordered mine. 21 full piping with 23 piping. Did not know until I ordered that the piping upgrade price is per set. So it was $60 to get the full piping for front and rear seats.
Full piping per set is $32 so shouldn't it be $64 for both instead of $60 like you reported?

Just ordered mine. Steve was great.

Ordered Charcoal-#11 w/ Light Grey-#21 Full Piping. Front and back. $459.20 + $24 shipping = $483.20 out the door. 3-3.5 week estimate.

He said he was totally swamped and totally taken aside by the sheer number of Leaf orders that have come in! :lol:

Edit: Steve called me back - said he forgot to add sales tax. :mrgreen: (forgot what the new total came to...)

sdbonez said:
Just ordered mine. Steve was great.

Ordered Charcoal-#11 w/ Light Grey-#21 Full Piping. Front and back. $459.20 + $24 shipping = $483.20 out the door. 3-3.5 week estimate.

He said he was totally swamped and totally taken aside by the sheer number of Leaf orders that have come in! :lol:

I just ordered the exact same one. My total though was $523.38 out the door with taxes.

I ordered yesterday: front and rear in #11 (charcoal) with #23 (cobalt) full piping and the word "LEAF" in the cobalt tone. Total cost was $546.30 after taxes, with local pick-up and free installation.

+1 Nissan LEAF Full piping 21-21-23P for both front and rear seats with the Rake MNL group buy discount. Thanks! :D :D :D

Just ordered! 5 seconds ago. Feels weird ordering over the phone. So used to typing in shipping and billing addresses into online order forms in websites.

Should be really nice. Quoted 4 weeks delivery for mine. Maybe we're keeping them busy!

Decided to just order the front seats in 11-11-21p.

The light grey with the cobalt blue piping looks bad-dass but the whole point of seat covers is the fear of staining light grey seats.

Light grey seat covers kind-of defeats the purpose.

Don't have the budget to do the back seat. I mostly want it so I can put a sufboard in the car and not sweat staining the passenger seat, so there you go.

Only option was the Lumbar pump as the bucket seats hurt my back as it is now.

Thanks again Rake.

The seat covers look amazing but the back pockets need a little more blending(camelflage) into the seats :shock:

Back