What info would be helpful to you from a high mileage driver

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be good information if you high mileage drivers could monitor battery capacity precisely .. about the only practical way I can think of doing it is to put the front of the car up on jackstands and just run the motor until the battery stops... it may take several hours.

To me the range is more important than the battery capacity. There are too many variables to determine range with high certainty. Just recently I have started taking an additional passenger with me on my commute and it doesn't help that he is big enough to squat 550 and bench 275. Needless to say my range has been diminished.

There are other topics that specifically address the capacity.

I took delivery on May 13th, too. After about 3 weeks (maybe less), I gave up on ECO mode completely except for the 0.25 mi inside the development--lots of kids who sometimes spill out into the street while playing. ECO helps me keep speed at 15 MPH or less. I found that I enjoyed the drive to the office much more in D mode and it consumed the same amount of energy.

Back