Yee Haw!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlambeth

"week of April 29, 2011"

I'm shocked and awed that my "May 2011" date didn't get pushed out. I guess it was already on a boat(?).

What the factory-to-Seattle time any way?

jlambeth said:
"week of April 29, 2011"

I'm shocked and awed that my "May 2011" date didn't get pushed out. I guess it was already on a boat(?).

What the factory-to-Seattle time any way?

Congrats on receiving a "week of"!

Now I will be checking my dashboard twenty times a day rather than just ten.

Congrats! I also got the April 29th notice earlier this week.

I was wondering who your installer is for the EVSE? Mine is Evergreen Power Systems, and I have not heard boo from them. I even wrote, and nothing back. I am wondering if they are just super backlogged with install appointments?

Edit: Just checked again, and have been moved to week of April 18. This occurred within the last hour.

Edit again: Not sure if this constitutes cruel and unusual punishment, but I logged in again, to show my wife and send an update to the spreadsheet, and I am back to April 29th. I also noticed that the account page is running slow, so I am wondering if they are doing a large-scale update of dates for other folks, and mine was a hiccup. Either way, hopefully this means good news for all those who are awaiting good news.

Sorry - I must of messed up. I meant to post this in "Leafless in Seattle", not start a new thread.

Thank you for the replies! My reply is here: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=620&p=72821#p72821

I checked today too after reading Tom's post (Thanks Tom!) and it was changed to the 'week of' Apr. 29th and was able to register with Carwings plus received my VIN. :mrgreen:

Back