Apartments in Plano, TX with public charging Station?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafwing

I have to move to an apartment, but the only one that I know of and has public charging station is the Lofts at Watters Creek in Allen, TX. Actually, there are two Blinks located at the parking lot of the shopping center not the apartment building itself.
If you happen to know an apartment building that has public charging stations, please let me know.

leafwing said:
I have to move to an apartment, but the only one that I know of and has public charging station is the Lofts at Watters Creek in Allen, TX. Actually, there are two Blinks located at the parking lot of the shopping center not the apartment building itself.
If you happen to know an apartment building that has public charging stations, please let me know.

Those are the only one's I know of; in fact, I remember when they were new and I used to eat @Grimaldi's and charge for FREE (nothing lasts forever)!

Stanton said:
leafwing said:

Those are the only one's I know of; in fact, I remember when they were new and I used to eat @Grimaldi's and charge for FREE (nothing lasts forever)!

I like eating Pizza at Grimaldi's too.

There aren't any really in the plano area, but there are some semi-close. Here are the apartments that have charging stations (not just random outside plugs):

Gables Villa Rosa:
2650 Cedar Springs Road (Dallas) - Blink Network

Park Seventeen:
1700 Cedar Springs Road (Dallas) - Blink Network

SoCo Urban Lofts:
1122 Jackson Street (Dallas) - Blink Network

Camden Belmont Apartments
2500 Bennett Street (Dallas) - ChargePoint

Savoye Apartments
3850 Vitruvian Way (Addison) - ChargePoint

Avant Apartments
1955 Market Center (Dallas) - eVgo

Hebron 121 Station Apartments
880 Union Station Parkway (Lewisville) - eVgo

These are all apartments were the station is on the property site and directly available to the tennats. Some places, like the West Village in dallas, have stations but they are in the public parking side. In addition other complexes may have stations nearby or a standard outlet in a garage. But if you want some that are dedicated - these are it.

Your best bet is finding a place with a dedicated garage or covered parking space with a plug that is yours. A lot of units have a ground floor garage with 220 outlets. This might be a suburb thing though.

I don't know exactly, but You can consult with some of the best apartment locator and movers. They can suggest you some apartments according to your need. My suggestion is helpful for you.

Back