Two Vins in portal?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunt822

Sorry if this been discussed, but I cant get friendly with search.

I had Apr26 delivery for a while, but recently second vin appeared. I had 1388 initially, now I also see 1938. And I am not getting two cars:)

Does this mean I'm not getting car Apr 26?

There's a few people in your situation. Nobody knows exactly what it means yet. As for the search, it doesn't stand out a whole lot, but there's a google search at the top of the normal search that tends to work much better.

Stunt822 said:

I had Apr26 delivery for a while, but recently second vin appeared. I had 1388 initially, now I also see 1938. And I am not getting two cars:)

Does this mean I'm not getting car Apr 26?

"Does this mean I'm not getting car Apr 26?"

Only God know the answer to that question.

Stunt822 said:

Here's the other thread: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?t=3094.

I've still got #606 in my portal. :roll:

When I first got a VIN, I did not know if it was "real" because I had tried to add cars (VINs), and was successful when I used VINs that were not already "attached" to other people.

So, I Removed the vehicle, but it kept coming back each time I logged out and in again.

So, I then decided that a VIN had actually been "attached" to my account in the Owners Portal database.

So, PERHAPS, if you delete the vehicle that is no longer "atrached" to you, it will NOT "come back"?

1938 is attached, but nor Nissan, nor dialer have ANY idea about where car actually is.
Delivery date per website is tomorrow. I'm not expecting much:)

Back