monfiston
Delivery Date: 17 Jul 2018

Re: Leaf Spy and Leaf Spy Pro

Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:08 am

Hello
I use leaf spy pro for 1 month with my 40kw leaf, and it works fine

now i would like to change some options on the car

I would like the lights to activate automatically as soon as I turn on the wipers, I found the option in leaf spy pro, and I activated it, but it does not work, the lights do not light never put on ice wipes

is it possible to activate this option?

whtwtrman79
Delivery Date: 22 Sep 2018

Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:43 am

DaveinOlyWA wrote:
booper wrote:LeafSpy Lite is not correctly reporting my odometer reading on my 2018 SL. Is this a known issue? It was working for a while, but I noticed it did not update correctly today. I don't know if the other stats are similarly frozen at old readings, but the Odometer is an obvious one.

Thx for any help!

your numbers should be changing from day to day to that is easy to verify. The Odometer issue was fixed a while back.

hoping to quote someone to get a recommendation for a recommended Bluetooth to start using leafspy

Just had my annual battery test and they didn't tell me much other that my battery was great lol, said 90%, Im at 14400 miles and 14 months of ownership and baby that battery as much as possible

ardony
Delivery Date: 28 May 2018
Leaf Number: 059586

Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:53 pm

New to this forum, and hope someone can help. Recently I've bought Leaf Spy Pro, but it's not working well on my Android 'phone (Nokia 2). Often, but not always, it ignores my display settings (black text on white) and keeps defaulting to silver on black. However, on screen 1 it always shows shunts as blue instead of red and other cells as red instead of blue, despite being set to the opposite.

Also LSP won't display tyre pressure information, even when the car is moving. The car is a 2013 Gen2 Leaf X (used import from Japan to New Zealand).

LSP is working well enough in other respects, eg. it's implemented changes to headlight and door locking settings.

All advice and suggestions would be welcome—thanks.

cvad1
Delivery Date: 31 Dec 2018

Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a student researching on optimizing EV charging stations. For my research, I require the SOC and voltage data that comes out of the LeafSpy application in a .csv format for Nissan Leaf 2013 or higher versions. Could anyone please help me out with this?

Thanks
Chinmay
chinmay.9@gmail.com

Acura4Ever
Delivery Date: 07 Mar 2018

Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Hi turbo3, do you plan porting your leaf spy pro on android auto? I wanted to see it on my bigger screen installed on the dashboard and not using the cell phone.

Thanks

virol
Delivery Date: 23 Sep 2018

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:16 am

Acura4Ever wrote:Hi turbo3, do you plan porting your leaf spy pro on android auto? I wanted to see it on my bigger screen installed on the dashboard and not using the cell phone.

Thanks

That would be a nice idea….. i am pro!!!

Turbo3
Gold Member
Delivery Date: 12 May 2011
Leaf Number: 002191

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:38 pm

A new test version of LeafSpy is now available that fixes Dropbox support. You can use this link to test it out.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.Turbo3.Leaf_Spy1

It also adds support for 2018 and newer Leafs.

Google now requires permissions to be handled at run time instead of during install. So you may see some new popup the first time you run it on a new device. The permission that LeafSpy uses to read phone status is described by Google to be asking to make and manage phone calls which is total wrong.

There is one other function I am checking out with this version. To see if it is working I need testers to send me screenshots of the About screen.

Turbo3
Gold Member
Delivery Date: 12 May 2011
Leaf Number: 002191

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:39 pm

Acura4Ever wrote:Hi turbo3, do you plan porting your leaf spy pro on android auto? I wanted to see it on my bigger screen installed on the dashboard and not using the cell phone.

Thanks

Something I can look into once a get a new Leaf to replace my 2011 one.

virol

Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:23 am

Turbo3 wrote:

Thanks

Something I can look into once a get a new Leaf to replace my 2011 one.

and may we know when you plan to change to the new leaf?

virol

Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:27 am

Turbo3 wrote:A new test version of LeafSpy is now available that fixes Dropbox support. You can use this link to test it out.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.Turbo3.Leaf_Spy1

It also adds support for 2018 and newer Leafs.

Google now requires permissions to be handled at run time instead of during install. So you may see some new popup the first time you run it on a new device. The permission that LeafSpy uses to read phone status is described by Google to be asking to make and manage phone calls which is total wrong.

There is one other function I am checking out with this version. To see if it is working I need testers to send me screenshots of the About screen.

I tryed to participate this testversion, but i am user of the android leaf spy PRO version and this concern only the leaf spy version right?

keep up your good work turbo3

regards

Return to “LEAF CANBus”