The EV Project - software preview video

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azrich

This video link is on The EV Project home page. It shows what we will be able to do on a computer to set up charging at home. It also demonstrates some of the ways we will use the touch screen in the LEAF to check on available charging stations.

http://www.theevproject.com/portal/

One thing they don't seem to track is the # of miles driven before each charging. That would be useful to figure out range etc.

I just got an email from the Tucson/Pima County coordinator of the EV Project inviting me to the EV Project Forum tomorrow. There will be people there from ECOtality. I'll ask if a record of mileage is available using this software or if that could be included.

Any other questions for me to ask?

I emailed the coordinator telling her that they should hear from some future LEAF owners about the locations of charging stations, etc. She totally agreed.

Azrich said:
Any other questions for me to ask?

How will Leaf pre-ordering work with EV Project's free EVSE home setup ? What are the timelines and when do we know weather we have been selected to be once of the participants.

mwalsh said:
I'd kinda like to know why some folks in LA appear to have been offered participation whilst we've been discounted/ignored in the OC?

Either by design (zip codes) or because of bugs !

Back