Schematics and Block Diagrams

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beehive

Newbe here so I apologize if this has been addressed. I searched a bit and didn't come up with anything. Are there detailed drawings, schematics, block diagrams etc available anywhere? I am in Utah and still waiting for delivery date but I am ready to start the hack now. I am an electrical engineer and a specialty electrician (PV) so you can probably guess the direction I am headed. I want details on the HV bus, how to access, what kind of current limits to apply during charging etc. I read the guys site that has hacked the power cord. That is very interesting to me as well. I can also write microcontroller code and have plenty of atmel devices and tools. So, of there is a repository of good information, I would appreciate being pointed in that direction. If not, I am all up for any kind of open source type of reverse engineering effort.

You can download the entire Service Manual from Nissan for 20 bucks. It has all that in it and more.

Chuck said:
Newbe here so I apologize if this has been addressed. I searched a bit and didn't come up with anything. Are there detailed drawings, schematics, block diagrams etc available anywhere?

Back