2013 exterior colors??

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdherman

I have been searching up and down for news of this, to no avail. Probably should just cool my jets and be patient. But I am in that balanced zone where I am having trouble waiting for the 2013 since I am so impatient, yet parts of me keep saying wait for the better heater, dark interior (I hate light color interiors) and 6.6Kw charger.

And none of the 2012 colors speaks to me (I know, vanity...) Knowing there was a color that grabs me in the Fall would make it easier to wait....

Anyone heard any rumors?

Yes, Mark Perry spoke to color selection the other day in his webcast. I think they had 13 color "bins" across all the model lines. So, any additional color means the loss of another.

The 6.6 charger will be optional $$$$. The heater will be a good upgrade for those folks who need a heater.

If I had to guess, I would say they will add metallic slate and navy blue (or metallic blue) since they are available on other vehicles built in TN.

kubel said:
If I had to guess, I would say they will add metallic slate and navy blue (or metallic blue) since they are available on other vehicles built in TN.

Slate or charcoal would be nice. I hate black as it shows swirls and dirt so fast, but slates and dark greys are more immune......

thanks for input...

How about some of the colors that are actual colors of leaves? Greens, browns, yellow/golds etc. Every color that Nissan has available on any of their cars should be available for order.
Here are some great examples:

Nissan-Micra-2011-wallpaper.jpg

Nissan-Micra_mp7_pic_72373.jpg

2009_nissan_370z_yellow.jpg

I am so tired of driving in to a parking lot and seeing only white, black, and 10 different shades of silver, vehicles. Sometimes a "bold" metalic beige pops up. Let's see some color!

PS - my last 3 cars have been silver and my Leaf is a wonderful shade of "red wine"

Back