2013 JDM LEAF photos

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If such had been the case, I would not have bought one. Regardless of the intent and motive power, I still demand a modicum of performance and amenities in my vehicles.

Herm said:
I often think that the Leaf should have been limited to a relatively low speed of 70mph or so.. that would have reinforced the idea that it is intended to be a city car and not really a long distance hwy cruiser...

OrientExpress said:
I picked up a LEAF catalogue and it is huge with all sorts of choices.
Do they happen to show or mention a new trunk organizer? With the center hump removed I would think the organizer will be much bigger in order to create a flat load floor and result in more storage space to boot.

Leaf Dealer options
http://ev.nissan.co.jp/LEAF/OPTION/dop.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Under luggage box
Yen 36,750 EAWN3 (tax including tax)
Target: all models
Can be stored clean and warning triangle is required when an emergency or other small umbrella. Because it also comes with a partition plate for dividing the luggage, can be classified into beautiful items such as charging cable charging bag. It is also possible to hide the contents sturdy baking sheet, put the luggage on it.
Note 1) Use the partition plate included charging cable bag, please housed in the luggage under the box. Case, please be sure to close the top plate to prevent popping out.
Note 2) The opening and closing of the top plate under luggage box, because you may have to contact with the tonneau cover, should be used with caution.

Pioneer car navigation for S model.
N'FIT dedicated navigation EV (carrozzeria) (2DIN memory type)
Graphic display eco degree
Yen 128,000 EA6C0 (installation cost including tax)
(tax 117,920 yen including tax)
to be: S
Navigation with 8GB MEMORY, a TV tuner and EV-only features of enhancement.
Easy to operate the touch panel. I support the eco-drive-only features EV.
[Main navigation features]
• 7-inch wide VGA
earth-Seg digital
information display an empty spot and charging full
graphic display a degree of eco-Touch panel
and charging spot search and display
Directions low power consumption?

Back