Another Leaf Owner Interview

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derkraut

Here's a link to an interview of two California Leaf owners. I was one of them (NB). It was conducted via email. Except for a couple of minor errors, I think it accurately reflects my views.

http://www.mybanktracker.com/news/2013/05/28/curious-electric-cars-chat-satisfied-owner/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

derkraut said:
Here's a link to an interview of two California Leaf owners. I was one of them (NB). It was conducted via email. Except for a couple of minor errors, I think it accurately reflects my views.

http://www.mybanktracker.com/news/2013/05/28/curious-electric-cars-chat-satisfied-owner/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice. But since both of the owners bought 2 years ago the buying experiences described are nothing like the LEAF market today. The article is accurate, and nicely it contains lots of detailed numbers, but it's missing what the acquisition costs are like now.

Hi "NB", this is "JW", the other LEAF owner interviewed. It was fun seeing the article and reading your responses. We found it interesting to note that our experiences and thoughts re the different type vehicles are pretty similar!

Thanks Epi117 and cgaydos for your comments.

Driving around, our LEAF, not yet two years old, already feels like a great ancestor of the many license-plateless LEAFs that we see :lol: . NB and I were part of the earlier waves of adopters. I think we were chosen specifically because we have a bit of history to compare our personal ownership satisfaction & driving experiences with petrol, hybrid and EV cars vs. those who own/owned a hybrid and only recently purchased an EV.

If looking for pricing of LEAFs, there should be active threads on this forum that would be really current & helpful. Best and enjoy!!

Back