AVM in SV - Is there room to bargain the price down?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michapok

I was all set to go in this weekend and order an SV 2013 Leaf when I came across the fact that the SV upgrade didn't include the rearview monitor (or all view for that matter). The dealer that we had gone to didn't know/tell us this when we test drive a 2012 last weekend so this threw me for a loop when I came across it in these forums (you guys are awesome!).

My question is, how much wiggle room is there in the price for the 'premium package'? What's a reasonable discount I can ask for?

Other question - is there any way to JUST get the monitor, without the Bose audio? Thanks!

michapok said:
I was all set to go in this weekend and order an SV 2013 Leaf when I came across the fact that the SV upgrade didn't include the rearview monitor (or all view for that matter). The dealer that we had gone to didn't know/tell us this when we test drive a 2012 last weekend so this threw me for a loop when I came across it in these forums (you guys are awesome!).

My question is, how much wiggle room is there in the price for the 'premium package'? What's a reasonable discount I can ask for?

Other question - is there any way to JUST get the monitor, without the Bose audio? Thanks!

You could ask for Invoice price and no, both are a package deal.

Back