Battery check @ 15,550 miles

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlestonleafer

Just had my battery checkup and got 5 stars across the board! I've had the car about 7 months and have 15,500 miles. That's about 550 gas free miles per week, or 78 miles per day! I charge to 100% every time using my upgraded EVSE. My commute is 22 miles at 45-50mph and about 50 miles of interstate (total). I usually have the A/C set to auto, and I'm always in ECO mode. Needless to say, I'm loving the Leaf, and currently trying very hard to talk the wife into one.

Do remember, though, that experience has shown us that the battery report - at least the one we get as owners - is pretty much worthless in determining actual battery capacity and health...

charlestonleafer said:
Just had my battery checkup and got 5 stars across the board! I've had the car about 7 months and have 15,500 miles. That's about 550 gas free miles per week, or 78 miles per day! I charge to 100% every time using my upgraded EVSE. My commute is 22 miles at 45-50mph and about 50 miles of interstate (total). I usually have the A/C set to auto, and I'm always in ECO mode. Needless to say, I'm loving the Leaf, and currently trying very hard to talk the wife into one.

Back