best dealer in the Seattle WA are

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astolfo

I want to lease (2year) an SV with the quick charge package and the premium package, plus the 240v with 15k miles a year.
Which dealers should I contact for the best deal?
TIA

Astolfo said:
I want to lease (2year) an SV with the quick charge package and the premium package, plus the 240v with 15k miles a year.
TIA
All of them ;)

I've dealt with Eastside, Ray @ Magic, Campbell and can recommend them - esp. Ray who has been a Leaf supporter for long (though I couldn't go all the way to Everette to buy).

evnow said:
Astolfo said:
TIA
All of them ;)

I've dealt with Eastside, Ray @ Magic, Campbell and can recommend them - esp. Ray who has been a Leaf supporter for long (though I couldn't go all the way to Everette to buy).
Ray at magic Nissan? do you have his phone number?
thanks
Astolfo

Ray asset Magic Nissan in Everett has the best reputation. I just saw him yesterday, and he currently has an excellent inventory...dozens of LEAFs.

Ray's number: 8886671742

Astolfo said:
evnow said:
Astolfo said:
TIA
All of them ;)

Ray at magic Nissan? do you have his phone number?
thanks
Astolfo

I had a great exchange at Olympia Nissan. No pressure. Good people. Mike Abbott was very nice. Ph. # (360) 754-5525

Back